Friday, August 14, 2009
Today...
I'm sorry that I have not posted in a while...I do not have internet at home...and I was so excited to go home on Sunday that I forgot to post about going home. We came home on Sunday August 9th. Katie has been doing good since coming home. She continues to be tired and lose some weight but that is to be expected. Today she is having a bone marrow biopsy/aspiration completed. Our prayer is that her bone marrow is CLEAR! We were suppose to see the radiation oncologist BUT they changed that because even though we had an appointment for the bone marrow at 1:30 they said that it is first come first serve...who knows around here...Katie's hemoglobin was just above the level to transfuse but we have opted to get her a blood transfusion today so that maybe her energy level will go back up and we will not have to mess with it this weekend. Thank you for all of your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christa and William,
ReplyDeleteI know this is such a trying battle you are going through with Katie. She is absolutely precious.
My son was dx in Nov 2004 and is now a long term survivor.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/alexanderjamesblack
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/AlexanderB
If you need anything please let me know
Athena
Athena.M.Friday-Black@lonestar.edu
God Bless you Christa, Katie and William...I think of you often and pray for you more often...mary
ReplyDeleteGlad things have been going well. I have definitely been thinking about and praying for y'all. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have good news today. You all are forever in my prayers.
ReplyDelete