Thursday, August 20, 2009
PRAY
Yesterday was a great day...It started off rocky but we had a good time at St. Joesph's hospital getting blood and platelets. William and I both went, so I was able to sneak away to see some of my friends from BVRC. It was a very needed respite. Today, however, has not been so great. Katie had a great day at grandma's today. But at 9:30 tonight she woke up throwing up. Her fever quickly spiked to almost 103. So off to Houston we go. We got here about midnight or so. Her blood pressure has dropped pretty low and her heart rate is high. Several of her blood chemicals are outa whack. They have now admitted us to PICU. I will update as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my God Christa I am praying. Couldn't sleep at all anyway. Please call me if you know anything. She is in PICU! Poor baby. IN JESUS NAME SHE WILL GET BETTER. LOVE MOM
ReplyDeletePRAYING HARD!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove You, Karla
Prayers by the dozens. Hang in there we all will be praying.
ReplyDeleteprayers and email hugs
Mona White
Christa call me as soon as you can or if anything changes. I am going to go lie down for a few minutes, but I will have my cell right by my ear so do not hesitate to call me. I love you and I have been and will continue to pray. Love MOM
ReplyDeletePraying.....
ReplyDeleteOh Christa - we're praying for all of you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you. K.C.Dill
ReplyDelete