Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quiet

Today has been pretty good. We didn't have too many interruptions during the night and we slept well. Katie's cultures continue to be negative. They are planning to put the central line back in on Thursday. Then they can do chemotherapy on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully we can go home on Sunday or Monday. She doesn't have to have any more 'pokies' right now. Katie of course is happy about that. She is also excited to get to see her daddy tomorrow. He is going to take my place for a couple of days. Katie can have daddy time and Laura Beth can have some much needed mommy time. It should be good for all. Of course I will miss my little spitfire but I know she is in good hands.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad she had a good night!
    Hopefully see ya after work.
    ~+~God bless~+~
    ~*~PrOuD aUnTiE~*~
    <3 Ashee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am realy glade that everything is looking up. Just remember what I said some days will be hard so hard you dont know how you are going to go on. Just know on those days God is there to carry you throw. Keep your sprites up.

    Lauree and Little B

    ReplyDelete