Monday, August 24, 2009
Good Morning
Today has been going pretty smoothly...I am surprised to say I did not realize it is almost 10:30 until now...LOL. I almost killed me some residents this morning. First one came in about 4 to find out if they took out her central line (DO YOU READ CHARTS????) and then one came in about 6 or so to examine her and left the light on when she left....But all in all we are doing okay. Katie had to get blood drawn and she was not too excited about that....but it was quick and she didn't cry much. Thank you all for your prayers...William went home yesterday to go to work and I will probably go home on Thursday while he stays up here for a couple of days so that I can work (he is off from work on Thursday and Friday)....maybe no one will get killed while he is here by himself...who knows =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
let me kill the residents
ReplyDeleteThat way well katie still has you there and im a minor they would put me away for as long!!! lol
Soz yeah phone is always on and for yall dont worry i wont be granny driver i would be a high speed chase covered nation wide on cnn and pull into the tch and tell them go what they could do and go in and do it for you lol
Dont worry i also have friends
MWAHAHAHA
Lol
LOVE ya'll lots
Auntie Ashee
Your protecter lol I may be small but still am tall but i can kick some serious but for my nieces, Sister, And besties!
so bring it on residents oh yeah lol
DINOMITE COMES IN SMALL PACKAGES(Misspelled dinomite probably but in a hurry lol)
KATIE IS LIVING PROOF OF THAT SHE IS GONNA BLOW THIS CANCER
That is hilarous. There is a note on Alex's chart to never put on 15th floor again. Ha I was basically banned off a floor.
ReplyDeleteAthena
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/AlexanderB
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/alexanderjamesblack