We made it through the night okay...once we calmed down. After about 30 minutes she fell asleep. BUT then the phone rang and she woke up and screamed even worse for about an hour or so. In addition to her meltdown, she was seeing things move that were not moving, and scratching her nose like crazy. When the
entourage of doctors come in today I am going to get them to remove
dexamethasone from Katie's plan of care! Anyway, we are doing good this morning and hope to continue to do so. Thank you for your prayers. They helped me to not kill my child last night...literally.
May the blessings continue today and forever. I am so sorry Katie is having a reaction to the medication. It is so hard to see your child have such a reaction. My Prayers and email hugs will be with both of you for the rest of the week and as long as you need them.
ReplyDeleteMona White
I will continue to pray especialy for God to give you the patience of JOB! And thank you for not killing my niece!Tell her I love her lots and have some stuff for her! We'll At least lets pray for the patience of Karla sue! She is up there with job
ReplyDeleteSome scriptures on patience
25 What I feared has come upon me;
what I dreaded has happened to me.
26 I have no peace, no quietness;
I have no rest, but only turmoil."
when this feeling comes apon you read the next scripture ive inserted!
Colossians 1:9-14
9For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[d] to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. 13For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14in whom we have redemption,[e] the forgiveness of sins.
I love Ya'll The scriptures helped me so i just thought i would share!
Love, Poud Auntie Ashee
Turn that dang phone off! Can you block calls to her room? I'm sure everyone would understand! Hope tonight is turning out to be better.
ReplyDeleteLesley
Hey everone the internet was down up there last night idk if it still is or she probably would have posted.
ReplyDeleteBut katie had a good time yesteday at the puppet show and as far as i know she is doing ok!
Love, Auntie Ashee