Monday, December 14, 2009

BMT Day 20

Wow...we have been in the hospital 20 days now! It is amazing...Today Katie's ANC was 0.98! If it stays this way or better we should be able to go home next week. They are working on decreasing all the antibiotics that she is taking, decreasing the morphine, and decreasing the IV nutrition she is on. Katie hurt more today due to the decrease in morphine BUT it was manageable. In the afternoon she was up and doing crafts on the couch. All in all, we are doing better. Please pray for continued healing and decrease in pain for Katie. Thank you all for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. This news is soooo great. I am so happy for all of you. Looks like the tough times are behind you. I know it will take a while for Katie to adjust to the decrease in meds. but she is such a tough cookie it will be ok. Your voice in the email sounds like such a happy voice and I am so glad that all of our prayers are being answered. Next Week-Christmas-Such A Great Time. I will Pray hard for all of you to be together at home on that Great Morning.
    Prayers and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  2. God gave us His Son and we celebrate His birth next week. God is giving you your little girl back in time to celebrate her birth. Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!! We love you!! Lorraine

    ReplyDelete