Wednesday, December 9, 2009
A Turn for the Better
This morning, Katie felt truly horrible. She had to have platelets at 4 this morning due to throwing up blood and having low platelets. She was feeling truly awful all morning. BUT then her daddy showed up....and she soon was sitting up and playing with her Baby Alive (Isabelle is what Katie named her...because she has curly hair like her friend named Isabelle.) I gave her a bed bath and found that she now has a rash over 90% of her body. They don't know what has caused it but we are now putting steroid cream on her and some other stuff too. We cancelled the CT scan because Katie was unable to tolerate it last night and I would not allow them to sedate her for it. Her fever has gone down. The highest it has been today is 101. Thank you all for your prayers...they are working. I am going home tonight to be with Laura Beth who is sick now...Maybe the break will do me good. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor babies.
ReplyDeleteHope Laura Beth and Katie feel better soon!
A prayer for your girls. HOpe Laura Beth isn't too sick and Katie does good while Dad is there. I know you will be glad to be home for a while but just wish all was well while you are there, enjoy the time with Laura Beth even if she is sick and keep yourself well. Players and Email Hugs
ReplyDeleteMona White
I am having a real hard time typing tonight Last should say Prayers and Email Hugs
ReplyDeleteMona White
Hope Daddy makes everything okay for Katie. As she crowls up in Daddy's lap to rest may our Heavenly Father heal and restore Katie. I will add the rash and vomiting blood to my prayer list concerning Katie. Hope you rest and enjoy Laura Beth. May God sustain and strenghten you. Lois Williams
ReplyDeleteWell, that title made me smile - finally, some better news :) I hope it's a bit more restful for you at home for a little bit! Continued love & prayers!
ReplyDeleteHope things are better with the girls. You are all in my prayers. Each new day is a chance for a miracle. Good Bless all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lois Gray