Monday, December 7, 2009
BMT Day 13
The doctors say that Katie has the common cold. This could be the cause of her fever, although they are not sure why it gets so high. My mom says that she has heard that this is due to the stem cells doing their job. I don't know, but I just want it to be over. I am tired of being the momma who has to make my child do things she doesn't want to do. I am tired of dealing with these crazy nurses and doctors. I am tired of having my poor baby being so sick. I am tired of seeing my daughter who just 2 weeks ago was running around and being a normal 3 year old...now in the bed and unable to stand by herself without shaking. I am tired of seeing my little girl go from getting some meat on her bones to being as thin as a rail. I am just tired. Hopefully the week will go by quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Christa your being tired of all of this is ok. You are so physically tired that your emotions are out of balance. We think that we as parents should make everthing ok for our kids and I know that it does not allways ring true. Dr.s being late, nurses not coming when you need them and no one giving you the answers you want is real common. You need to get some rest if you can and just pray that Katie will overcome this in a whild. You just trust in God and hang in there.
ReplyDeletePrayers and Email Hugs
Mona White
Christa, I can only reference Psalms in prayer and faith believing what God has done in the past for others He will do for you and Katie NOW. I begin my hour of prayer for you now, God will bless your faithfulness, be strong and endure this time and let His love shine through you to others in the same situation. Wish I could be there to relieve your tired body. Lois Williams
ReplyDeleteChrista, I want you to know I am here for you if you ever need me. God is with you and remember he is carrying you through this. I am praying for you and Katie. Joan and I were just talking and was saying wish we could be there to relieve you or just sit there with you. I know Linda would do the same. We love you and Katie very much. Sharon
ReplyDelete