Sunday, May 23, 2010

Update


Karla brought Laura Beth to see us today. (THANK YOU SO MUCH AUNT KARLA!!!) Katie wasn't really feeling up to it but she sat in the stroller downstairs while I played with my little monkey. William, Laura Beth, and Karla went home while Katie and I stayed at the Ronald McDonald house. I was so sad to see half of my family leave...but I know it is for the best. I can't take care of both girls right now by myself and William has to work (Katie is very needy right now with her pain and diarrhea and Laura Beth is one busy little monkey!). We will probably spend most of the week (if not all of it) here in Houston. IF Katie gets to feeling a little better we may come home some of it. IF not then William will bring Laura Beth and they will spend the weekend with us. Other than having radiation every day we will not have to much to do. Hopefully Katie will get to feeling better soon and maybe we can make a trip to the zoo. Please pray for Katie's pain and diarrhea to subside. Thanks for keeping up with us and praying for us!

6 comments:

  1. Prayers and wishes. Hope all will resolve itself and Katie will feel better. Gald you got to see your"Little Monkey".
    Prayers, Love and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little is much when God is in it, praying you both rest well and have a good day tomorrow. Prayhing pain and other symptoms subside and joy abounds. Missed you all at Church. Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa,
    Glad you got to see your little monkey. I hope you both had a good time. I pray Katie's pain will subside as the radiation and God does it's work. Please let me know how everything goes tomorrow.Tell my Katiebug I love her. If you need anything and I can do it just call me. I love all my girls so much. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christa, we are praying for all of you. You all are the first thing on my mind when I wake up. I know God is calling me to pray, and I'm sure many others. We love you and are in awe of your strength and consistency throughout this war.

    -Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for Katie's comfort and strength. Praying for all of you, always.
    Love,
    Lois Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwe Christa, that is the sweetest picture I have ever seen of the two of them, and i have seen some adorable pics of those two. But this one tops the cake! Laura Beth loves her Katie so so much. She looks so gentle with her there. I love them both so much it hurts. Please tell Katie nana loves her. Mom

    ReplyDelete