Thursday, May 20, 2010

Relief FINALLY

Katie and I had a very rough night. I don't think I got more than a hour of sleep at a time all night. Her poor belly was so distended. The did an in/out cath and was able to get about 250 ccs of urine out. And she went once in the middle of the night about 200 ccs. Normal for her is about 200 ccs at a time. I asked for a stay in Foley catheter but the doctors refused at this time. She had her MRI this morning at 6:30. It took 2 1/2 hours to complete. While in the MRI they decided to put a Foley in. PRAISE GOD!!! Just in recovery she had almost 800 ccs of urine come out of her! No wonder why my poor baby hurt. She is very groggy and still has some pain but she is not complaining of her leg hurting anymore. I had to tell a little white lie to get her to calm down...she was freaking out about having a catheter so I told her that I took it out. She calmed down some. Thank you for your prayers...they are working! I will update once we have the results of the MRI.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you God for giving her some relief. I am glad that she is not is the horrible pain she must have been in. Hope you will be able to get some rest now. Prayers for a good out come on the CT.
    Prayers and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for rest and restoration as you both SLEEP tonight. So thankful Katie got relief, I can hardly imagine her pain. Trust in God and rest in His lovingkindness. Continuing to pray. Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. 800 cc's Poor baby! Rest in God tonight! Mary

    ReplyDelete