Hello everyone,
This is William and I just wanted to let everyone know that Katie and I are still in the hospital. Hopefully tomorrow morning we will get to leave, although we are not getting our hopes up because we have already been told this twice. I ask all of you to please put Katies emotional needs at the top of your prayer list. She desperately wants to go home, and she thought she was gonna get to go twice now. It is very difficult to say if she really feels bad or if she is so depressed that its making her feel worse than she actually does. I have tried to cheer her up, but she just doesn't seem to want to cheer up. I am worried about her because she is not acting like herself. She is acting like she was about a year ago before all this mess started. Katie is exhausted and she can't get any rest in this place. Please pray also that we can leave tomorrow in timely manner. I want to thank all of you for all the prayers, thoughts, gifts, and all the love that has been given to my family and I. This has been a very difficult year for us, but all the love and kindness that has been shown to us has made it easier. I don't know how people who do not have the God of heaven in there lives make it through this, because Christa and I are both saved and struggle everyday with the trials and tribulations of this dreaded disease. I see muslims on the cancer floor and wonder how they do it, because there god is not alive and can't fix anything. I am thankful to God for our family. Our family has been so wonderful to us, they have all sacrificed a lot to make sure we have everything we need. Our family has been there when we needed a shoulder to cry on and they have been there for rejoicing as well. I am also thankful for our church. Harmony Baptist church may be small in number, but it is big in love. Christa and I want our church to know how much we love each and every member. I am thankful for the friends and the strangers who have shown us support this past year. God gave each and everyone of us who believe in him faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love. This scripture has been proven to me over and over again this past year, and it has been proven through each and everyone of you. Thank you and God bless you for everything.
Praying for Katie's release tomorrow, no traffic and a safe trip. There is no other place like home. I am sure she is missing Laura Beth and her own space. God gave us all Faith, Hope and Love like you said William. Katie brings out the best in people, she is a miracle!! God bless, and good night!
ReplyDeleteMy post on the first blog should have been here. The one you posted to Christa was so beautiful and I know she will love it. Hope this finds you all going home today and that God graces you with health and peace for all of you.
ReplyDeletePrayers and Email HUgs
Mona White