Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Hospital Again...
Katie continued to have fever and diarrhea through the night and this morning. They admitted her this afternoon due to dehydration. They have been pumping her full of fluids and she has not been able to urinate. They are fixing to do an in and out catheter. Please pray that this goes well. Her little belly is VERY distended. She is in a lot of pain and the morphine doesn't seem to be helping as well as it use to. Her chemo was put on hold for today due to the complications that she is having, but they should start it back up tomorrow. She will still have her MRI in the morning. Please pray for my poor baby's emotions...this morning she told me "I have too much cancer to handle." Please pray that she can feel better all over. Thank you for your prayers... And thank God for the small miracles...we were able to get into a room in about an hour, catching the elevators without having to wait and my parents coming so that I could get everything hauled over to the hospital from the Ronald McDonald house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christa My Prayers are for Katie of course and her special family. I hope they can find what is causing all of this fast. I do not know how you held it together when she said that this afternoon. You show the strength that all of us need to face the difficulties in our lives. May God continue sending you the strength you need. Glad your parents where there to help.
ReplyDeletePrayers and Email Hugs
Mona White
Hugs and prayers for Katie.
ReplyDeleteGod will handle the cancer, sweet girl. I'll keep praying for Him to help you with handling it.
Oh Christa, I am in prayer warrior mode as we speak!! Praying for Kaite's comfort, and strength. Praying for the cause of pain to be revealed to the doctors and for a medicine to help Miss Katie. Much Love sent, K.C. Dill
ReplyDeleteYes, praying with you all for Katie's healing and comfort.
ReplyDeleteSarah Oakley
I'm praying for Katie to feel better all over as you request, but more specific for her tummy and ability to urinate, upcomming MRI, and for a happy day tomorrow. Oh may God place a smile on that lovely child tomorrow morning after a great nights sleep tonight. And may you rest in peace, regarless of the circumstances. I will pray and claim victory throughout the night. God Bless You, Lois W.
ReplyDeleteLost my posting in cyberspace. I am praying for Katie to "feel better all over" and more specifically for her tummy to get relief and her bladder to function. May she awake with a smile on her face and joy in her heart after a good nights sleep. May God bless you with rest and peace regardless of the circumstances and seeing Him at work in Katies life. I will be praying and claiming Gods word to manifest throughout the night. God Bless you, Lois Williams
ReplyDeleteChrista,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for asking us to come up today. I wish you would ask us for more. To be there for you more. It breaks my heart to see Katie in so much pain and so depressed, but I am grateful I got to be there for you and for her. I love you both more than I can ever tell you, and I am praying so hard. We do have to see the little miracles, sunshine, and then we can realize the bigger ones. We have to beleive we will see Katie better. I am SO PROUD of you and I am so very sorry you have to go through this. I would take it for you if I could, but I would not handle it as well as you are. You are an amazing mom. AMAZING. I love you and I will be praying so hard. Love, MOM
Praying for strength to make it through today......
ReplyDelete