Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THANK YOU

The gates of heaven have opened and your prayers and mine have been answered! Katie FINALLY urinated and they were able to get the test done that they desired. The test came back with the right results and they decided to go ahead with the chemo TODAY. Right now Katie is getting some nausea medicine (zofran) mixed with steroids to ease her nausea. Once that is finished they will begin the chemotherapy medication. She is resting right now. She hasn't thrown up for about 2 hours. Thank you to everyone who prayed. It came in just in time because the doctors had already decided that they were going to wait till tomorrow to start chemotherapy but changed their minds when the urine results came back. THANK YOU again for all of your prayers and thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Prayer is powerful, isn't it. What caused Katie to be nauseated and vomit today? Is she getting her chemo through IV? And how many days down there? GOD is GREAT!!! Margaret Foster

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably haven't been that excited about pee since she learned to go in the potty, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, My name is Leisa Pope, My grandparents are friends with the Connors, james and maudene cole.
    I just wanted to let you know my devotion flip book today says.. Cast yor burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken. Psalm 55:22
    Also, I know from personal experience that zofran is great! When I was pregnant with my first one Matthew(3 now) I was sick every single day for the whole time. My only relief and when i was able to eat was that zofran, from heaven I believe.
    I have 2 boys now and they are a handful, Your girls are so precious!
    One more thing.. God is ready to do the Impossible if we trust Him enough to ask! My favorite saying.
    We will continue to pray for yall.

    Leisa Pope

    ReplyDelete