Katie is still having problems with her digestive system. She continues to throw up and have diarrhea. She has not eaten anything since surgery. And she has drank very little since surgery. The physicians are trying to figure out why she is throwing up. Please pray that they figure this out so that we can go home soon. Thank you.
Christa,
ReplyDeleteWe have never met, but you, William and Katie have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'm a first cousin of William's dad. (Uncle Ed and Aunt Margie's daughter). My heart goes out to you all as you deal with these issues. I pray that God will hold you, heal Katie, and give you and William strength today.
Jane Haywood (Miami, FL)
Hey Christa- I know you don't want to be in hospital but remember that soon enough this will be a distant memory and you will be home with your entire family. Things will get better in God's time and your family is in His hands. Praying for you all, Lesley
ReplyDelete