Katie was transferred to a room on the cancer floor (9th) about 5 this afternoon. They will begin her 3rd round of chemotherapy tomorrow. Please pray for Katie. She has been acting strange this afternoon. I can not put my finger on it but something is not right. Hopefully she is just tired. She did state that she was scared though she wasn't sure what she was scared of. Please pray for peace for her.
Update on Layla (the 18 month old with stage 4 neuroblastoma who had surgery on Thursday) . She is still in PICU. She has been intubated since surgery but is suppose to get the breathing tube out tomorrow. Although she is on numerous strong medications to sedate her, she has pulled out her breathing tube, her catheter, and her central line. Of course all had to be put back in. Her blood pressure has been pretty low (50/30). Her mother looked extremely worried when I talked to her this evening. Please keep Layla and her family in your prayers as well.
hi katie this is ashlyn. I hope you are feeling really well. I HOPe you like my picture that I MAde you I MADE IT FOR YOU BECAUSE I didint git to come to the hospital to see you on saturday. I miss you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE ASHLYN.
Our prayers and love to all of you. I pray that God will give Katie peace and calm. Take care of yourself and let Laylas Mom know that she is in our prayers too.
ReplyDeleteMona White
Glad y'all made it to your familiar area of the hospital, and where treatment can get back to normal. I hope Katie adjusts well and won't be scared when she sees the playroom again. :) Definitely also praying for Layla -- are they Christians? Look how God is using you and William even in a difficult time to minister to someone else! Man, He is good!
ReplyDelete