Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Home at Last

We will be leaving the hospital at 10 p.m. tomorrow night. I hate having to leave so late BUT I am not staying here one more night than I have to! Starbucks and God will keep me awake to drive home! Katie is still throwing up this morning despite the several different medications that they have given her. Katie says she hurts all over today and feels sick. Hopefully some of that will subside after we get home. She misses her daddy so much and so do I...and her little sister too. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are getting to go home. I understand how you feel. Don't worry Little B always did improve better at home. If you ever need something just give me a call. You are both in our prayers.
    Lauree and Little B Hamm

    ReplyDelete