Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Recovery Day # 8
Katie has had an upset stomach for the past couple of days. This morning she has thrown up 3 times. They have given her 2 separate medications for nausea but it has not seemed to help. She is eating some ice chips now and I am trying to get her to eat some goldfish in hopes of sucking up some of that stomach acid she is throwing up. I am becoming VERY frustrated because the chemo STILL has NOT started. Can you tell by my large letters that I am yelling on the inside?!?! I am trying my best to be nice but it is getting very hard...and to tell the truth nice doesn't get anything done! Please pray that things begin to roll and we do not have any more delays...as it stands right now we will not be going home until Thursday....please keep me in your prayers as well because I am starting to feel some what sick to my stomach as well...YEAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment