Monday, July 6, 2009

Day of Surgery (9)

Dr. Jed just came out to talk with us. He stated that Katie she did well during surgery. He removed all the tumor that he could see or feel. We should get to see her soon. Thank you. I will give you updates as I can. Thank you for all of your prayers.

9 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!! I'm so happy it was not the possible 24 hours! What an answer to prayer. We'll be praying for a good recovery, with not too much pain and good rest for everyone! Much love, Jon, Shelly & Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy!!! I just spoke with Amy and she told us the good news!! Praying for great recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for today. We will continue to keep your daughter in our prayers. Rev. A.D. Kethan and the small church of First Lutheran in Somerville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad this phase is over for all of you. Can't imagine how tired and emotionally drained you all are. Hope you can get some rest tonight. Katie will need you tomorrow. We will continue praying. Jerry and Doris Force

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad they are finished!! I'll keep praying for speedy recovery!! Love, Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! I am so glad this part is over. And I know you are too. Tell Katie we love her. Will continue to pray for you guys!

    We love you,
    Mel & Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great News!! When I got the news that the surgery was over I was praying for Dr. Jed to have continued strength, stamina and wisdom to complete the task. Hope you and yours can rest and refresh tonight for a great day with Katie tgomorrow. I will remember all of you through the night in prayer. Lois

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't know me, but I want you to know that my children and I pray for Katelyn every night and they ask about her regularly. We will continue to pray and trust the GREAT PHYSICIAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise God! Prayers for a restful night for all of you.
    Bonnie, John and Daniel

    ReplyDelete