Monday, July 6, 2009

Day of Surgery (4)

Another update....Katie is doing well in surgery. They are currently working on taking out the main tumor (on the adrenal gland). Keep lifting the surgeon up for good stamina and steady hands.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Still covered in prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there was a reason to check back in on my blogs! Praying now for Katie and all involved with her surgery, and especially her sweet mama!!! I just know that God is going to do great things... :-)

    Love,
    Jessica

    p.s. my son asked me if we could still call his appt. "going to Mrs. Christa's". :-)
    ...bittersweet...We <3 you! God bless you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continually lifting you, Wiliam, Dr Jed, Staff and of course Katie in prayer. I have confidence that all is well even though we have not heard an update. Stay strong and and let others see your Lord and Savior's Glory shine. Trusting in God, Lois

    ReplyDelete