The nurse just removed Katie's
NG tube. Also Katie is putting out a lot more urine. She is still really swollen but
at least she is getting some of the fluid out of her system. Her oxygen saturation is still in the low to mid 90s even with the oxygen on but she is doing some better. Again thank all of you for your prayers. William is currently taking a nap.
I'm praying for a swift recovery and rest for you and your family. I'm sending you a big hug. I know that the love of family and friends surround you. Marie (Raisins)
ReplyDeleteSmall steps with lots of prayers. Every accomplishment is an answered prayer and with all the prayers that are lifted up in Katie's name the accomplishments will grow in number. So glad things are going better.
ReplyDeleteMona White
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI have requested that Katie be added to our church's prayer list.
Praying as always for your precious little girl. Thanks for the updates I hink about Katie at least 3 times an hour and send up a prayer each time. God bless you all. K.C.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear Katie is having such a hard time. I'm sure you both want to be close to her side during this time but if you need me to come down for a day so that you both can get some rest just let me know. I would love to help in any way. Tell Katie that Zoey loves the picture she colored for her...she has it up in her room.
ReplyDeleteGranny said that she can also come down on a weekend. Let us know if we can help!
ReplyDelete