Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week of Scans: Day 3

Today Katie had the CT scan. She did great! She drank the contrast (all 3 cups) without any fuss or problem. She laid perfectly still for the actual scan. No meltdowns at all! Without any fuss at all she also took the pre-medication for her scan that is tomorrow. (It is a not so nice tasting oral solution). I was so proud of her making it through all day without any problems. Thank you so much for all of your prayers. I know that they worked. Tomorrow we are headed back to Houston for her MIBG scan and to meet with Dr. Russell. Please be in prayer. Tomorrow's scan is a very difficult one for Katie and I know that your prayers will help. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. My prayers will be with her as always. She is such a strong girl and you and William have to be so proud of her. You stay strong and may tomorrow go good.
    Prayers and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo proud of you Katie for being such a big girl! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa:
    You all are in our prayers as are the Dr's and all your supporting family. Katie is going to be a strong girl having gone through all this and I pray that your and William's faith will know no bounds. I can't imagine how much faith you have now to have gone through this and stayed strong and true to the God of heaven. Enough sermon! Don't tell Bro Don I preached! ;) We love you and have you at God's Throne praying for his mercy, grace, strength and peace. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. We continue to pray for Katie and your whole family each day. Drive safe in Houston.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all in my prayers, always.
    Stay strong.
    Love,
    Lois Gray

    ReplyDelete