Please forgive me for not posting since we have been home....I just haven't had the time or been in the mood to write lately. Katie and I came home on January 31st. She has been going to daycare about 75% of the time (the rest of the time she is staying home with one of us or grandma so that she can rest). She has also gone to dance class twice! You can imagine that she is one happy camper. She does NOT like to get her finger stuck (Poor Aunt Karla has to be the bad guy! BUT we do love her so much! God truly knew what he was doing when he sent her to nursing school...He plans so well!) BUT Katie does like the bubble baths that she gets to take now that she does not have a central line. We are just enjoying our time off and trying to remember what it is like to have a normal life...oh and I am desperately trying to find the routine and schedule that I lost about a year ago! LOL (good luck with that huh???)
***Katie is scheduled for a central line placement on February 22nd with tests/scans to follow the next couple of days. Please keep us in your prayers...waiting to get the results back is always a very nerve-racking time.***
***Please pray for my mother as she is having some health problems and has some tests this week. Thank you for your faithfulness in praying for us.***
Christa it sounds like things are going good at your house. I am so glad you all are home and learning what normal is. I be Katie is having a great time and I know Laura Beth and William
ReplyDeleteare happy to have you home. OF course you all will me in my prayers every day and I will say an extra prayer for your Mom. I do hope it will not turn out serious. Oh if you find out how to retrieve a routine let me know. Enjoy the fast paced home life that God has given you. I miss getting to hear how you all are doing but I am glad that the posts are far between because you are busy at home.
Prayers and Email Hugs
Mona White
Christa: It is so good to hear from you! I am glad you all are trying to get back in a routine, and things are calming down some for you guys. Enjoy your family . God has given you all a lot of strength. Don't get discouraged with the treatments and such. Remember you all have a lot of people praying for you daily. Carol
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are always in my prayers. Glad things are "normal" for a change. Isn't it amazing how something as ordinary as a buuble bath can be a really big deal? Makes us appreciate the everyday things. Hope your mother's tests go well. She will be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Lois Gray