The Central line is in! We have a room and are beginning to settle in. They didn't have to do the biopsy of the tumor after all. This was a good thing because there are alot of risks associated with surgery and especially with this type of cancer because it has a tendency to bleed. Things are looking up.
My bible verse for today is:
There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you; He cries out "destroy them".
Deuteronomy 33:26-27
That verse reminds me that God has his arms around us and that makes me smile =)
Thinking of all of you and praying for Katie. Glad that they did not have to do surgery. I love your bible verse and yes God does have his arms around all of you.
ReplyDeleteChrista, you so strongly declare the word of God over your situation that it brings strength to all of us who read this. I just want you to know that our family is praying for you all many times a day. Sometimes it will just hit us to lift you all up and we just do it-out loud; we might me trashing junk mail, driving, cooking or cleaning up-whatever-it just hits us to pray. God's stationed many prayer warriors all around to battle for your Katie and your family! Love to you all-Kerri
ReplyDeletePrayers, many prayers, headed your way - today and everyday. Thanks for sending me the link to your website and I'm sending it on to any of those you may have missed.
ReplyDeleteKnow that God loves you and always will.
Be Blessed
Katt and Mark Ward
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePraying for Katie, you, William and Laura Beth NONSTOP. God is stll in the healing business. Read Psalm 91; it talks of resting in the wings of the most high God, and how he has us in the cleft of his hand. He does have this under control. Please know that I am here for all of you and will do whatever I can. We will climb this mountain and come out on the other side, TOGETHER. I love you and adore my granbabies and I know Katie will make it. She is a tough turkey! Love you all. I am there for you.Whatever you need. MOM
ReplyDeleteThere IS a GOD!
ReplyDeleteHE IS ALIVE!!
In HIM we LIVE
And we SURVIVE!!
Thoughts and Prayers for all of you -- GOD truly holds you in the hollow of HIS hand!
Kathy (McMahon) Larkin
I'm glad to hear Katie did not have to have surgery. God is watching over all of you.
ReplyDeleteWe are earnestly praying for you, your husband, and Katelyn. As well as the doctors and nurses. McKenna is praying for her "dancer friend" as she calls Katelyn. We are here for you guys. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything. Alice and Matt Fraley.
ReplyDeleteDear Christa & William,
ReplyDeleteI believe that God is going to heal little Katie. His word declares that nothing is too hard for God! I will continue to pray for her and for all the family. The picture you posted of Katie is so beautiful. May God bless and keep all of you.
Iva "Nanny" Jernigan
Dear Katie,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a beautiful creation of God. My Mother, Iva "Nanny" Jernigan, age 94, just looked at your picture on the blog your Mother prepared and fell in love with you. We saw life and excitement in your eyes even as you fight this terrible illness. You are not alone. My Mother broke down and began praying for you immediately rebuking all disease and sickness and commanding it be removed from you now! We want you to know that many are praying earnestly for your miraculous and speedy healing. Please know that your Grandfather, Glenn Morris Connor, my best friend, is keeping us up to date on your progress. Katie,please tell Granpa Glenn to call us if you need anything or if we can help you in any way. When you are hurting the most call out to your friend Jesus to help you and He will be there for you. God bless you!
D'Wayne Jernigan
I just read your blog after the link was sent to me from D'wayne Jernigan. Know that prayer warriors are standing in the gap for you and olifting Katie up in prayer. She is a beautiful child and I know that God is surrounding her with angels to bring comfort. Continue to walk by faith and not by sight. God has your family in his loving arms and is embracing you. I am a Social Worker with Special needs children's program as well, I know how overwhelming this must be. If you need any information or resources I will assist you however I can. My email address is sharlo64@yahoo.com Katie and your family will continue to be in my prayers. God Bless===Sharlene Perez, Del Rio, Tx
ReplyDeleteChrista -
ReplyDeleteThis is Tripp's mom, Sarah. Sarah Oakley told me about Katie. I am praying for you and your family daily. Thank you for starting this blog - it helps us prayer warriors be more specific when we petition God on behalf of your family. Thank you for letting us share in your journey.
Crista,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you decided to blog because we've been anxious to hear more news about Katelyn. Your family is in our prayers. God isn't going to throw anything your way that you cannot handle, let Him guide you:)
Lamentations 3:22-24 ~ The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion ,"says my soul, "Therefore I will hope in Him."
Don't forget to smile:) Wish we were there to give you guys a hug:)
Erin Hall
(Lane and Walker's mom)
erinkrystenehall@hotmail.com
Lane wanted me to ask you to tell Katelyn that she's really cute:)
Just wanted to let you guys know that you and Katie are constantly on my mind. I pray for her and you all day!!
ReplyDeleteISAIAH 43:2
When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you.When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown!When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
Thank you Jesus!!!
Michelle Jeffers (Ricky's sister)
I just wanted to let you know that your family and little Katie is in my thoughts and prayers, Katies eyes are so bright and are so full of life. The Lord will prevail!
ReplyDeleteMelissa Ross (Friend to Michelle Jeffers)
Your beautiful little Katie Bug is in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteRoxane
This was such a good idea. I will read it daily to keep up with how Katie is doing. I have faith that all will turn out well for you and your beautiful daughter. It breaks my heart that your family is experiencing this; having sick children is by far the most difficult test for a parent. You will be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOur family is praying for Katie & the rest of your family. I sent Karyn the blog button that I made for everyone to add to their blog to get a prayer chain started for you all. We will continue to pray for you all & know that God is in control.
ReplyDeleteHey Crista: It's Geana. You should have seen me trying to figure out how to get on this thing:) That's why I don't "specialize" in augmentative communication:) I very much appreiciate you setting up this website. Clay, Clayton, Ethan and I are praying for ya'll and we lift Katie up to our Lord and Savior.... "He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young". Isaiah 40:11
ReplyDeleteLet us know what we can do for you.... Geana