Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another Delay

Well we were suppose to start chemotherapy today...but again things have changed! First we were told that we would begin chemo late this afternoon...then we were told at midnight...NOW we have been told that Katie needs to be given blood FIRST and THEN we can begin chemo. So that is pretty much the long and short of it....basically all we are doing is waiting and looking at all the wonderful things you have said to us. THANKS bunches. Please pray that things begin to move more quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Christa, I sent you a text message, so I owe you 10 cents!!! :) My family and many friends, as well as myself are praying for Katie and your family many times a day. This must seem so big. I know it is, but God is so much bigger!! He is there with you, this is no surprise to him. I will continue to pray for total healing. I believe it will happen. I asked Abigail (my cousin's little girl - 2&1/2) today if she was praying for my friend Katie every night. She said, "yes Bwandi". Then she told me what she prays. So Abigail will be praying for her too as she goes to sleep tonight.
    Love you much! Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christa - what a hassle! I'm so sorry. I sure it's frustrating. Thinking of you and praying for you all often!

    ReplyDelete