Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

FINALLY we have a solution for the home health issue. A company out of Houston will provide the IV fluids and the pump. A company out of Bryan will do the care for the central line. Barring no other complication we will get to go home on Thursday afternoon late. Thank you to everyone who offered help in this matter. You are wonderful. And again thank you to everyone for the prayers and encouragement. William, the girls, and I are truly blessed to have so many friends and loved ones.

10 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy for you. I prayed really hard for that one and I worked on it but nothing came of it. I will pray that nothing gets in the way of what you have already got set up. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! I am so glad! See you when you get home!
    Love, Mel & Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is all powerful. He found a way and now you all will get to go home. L.D. told me today he got to babysit at church with your little one While GrandDad sang and GrandMother played piano and said she is such a doll. You are truly blessed to have such darling girls.
    God Bless you all
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for an answered prayer! Still praying for for you all!

    Blessings,
    Bonnie, John and Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy it all worked out for you guys. Hopefully, everything will be okay once you get home. I bet Katie will be happy being at home where she's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie and your family are on my prayer list. I know you all are in God's hands and we must have faith in Him. Please contact me if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God for Home Helth Care provisions. Let us know what we can do for you other than food when you get home. Praising God for answered prayer today. Lois, Clyde and Logan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy for you all to be home on Thursday...there's no place like home! It's great the home health care worked out. I'll bet Katie will be excited to see Laura Beth too. The pics are so sweet. Looking forward to seeing you next week, Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eddie and Janette LovatoMay 27, 2009 at 8:32 AM

    I am so happy everything worked out.We will still be praying for ya,you have always been there for everyone,now you will be blessed.God does wonders you just have to have faith.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christa ~ You do not know me, but I live in your community and have heard lots about Miss Katelyn! I have received numerous prayer requests via email the past two weeks! I just found your blog and I want you to know that our family will be praying for your family! Katelyn is precious! My God is the great physician! We will be praying and we will be expecting healing results! You are not alone on this journey! God bless! I'll be checking in...love the pics!
    Carrie R.

    ReplyDelete