The physicians just came in and informed us that they are having trouble finding a pediatric home health agency in our area to help care for Katie's central line and provide her medicine. Their recommendation was to find alternative housing in Houston.
This is not an option! I have a couple of people working on finding us something in our area
BUT if any of you have any ideas please let me know. You can leave a comment here or e-mail me at
chelle_78@hotmail.com Thanks in advance for the help.
Christa I have contacted a friend that provides home health care in Madison and Leon Counties, she is contacting her Supervisor for a contact who might provide for pediatric central lines. Will advise you asap.
ReplyDeleteWe are remembering you and William in prayer hourly for a miracle in Katies life. Know we will be faithful to pray and believe for our hope is in God.
In Christian love, Lois Clyde and Logan
Just wanted to let you know we am still praying everything will work out for you guys! We love you.. Faith is the key and I know that for a fact.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you, Mel & Sharon
We are praying hard in Madisonville and all of the prayer chains have Katelyn's name on it. Your baby is precious and I know from all of her friends and family she is a fighter!!! We will be praying for local help, strength, courage, rest, smiles and pain free days ahead. God Bless you. The Kelso Family (neighbors of Amy and Keith)
ReplyDeleteChrista and William,
ReplyDeleteI am sory I havent written on your blog before. I read all your entries and am so proud of you. I hope I had a hand in instilling the deep abiding faith that you possess. I have beeen sleeping too much since Fri. night. I know you had a lot of William's family there yesterday, so we didn't want to intrude and you said Katie was just too sick today to have visitors.I just miss her so and I really want to see her happy and playful again like you talked about the other day. Please hang on to Jesus tight and plead his blood over her, for by his stripes we are healed. I am standing on those words from the word. You are doing so well.Hang in there and call me ANYTIME, if just to talk or to tell her how she is doing. Anytime day or night. I love you so much. MOM
We are still praying for a miracle in our Katie's life. We know sometimes God uses man's hands to perform His miracles.
ReplyDeleteThe pew behind me seemed very empty today. Guess that means I'll have to pray even harder for it to be filled permanently soon!!
As your Mom said, Hold fast to your faith. God will take care of you.
We love you.
Lorraine