Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy New Year
2010 ended with a bang...When we turned into our driveway on Friday we hit Dash with the car. I immediately got out of the car to make sure that the car wasn't on top of him and when I reached down he bit my hand. (I am fine other than a hurt pinkey) Then he ran away. We couldn't get to him that night. The next day we couldn't find him until after lunch time. We took him into the vet on New Year's day. The vet said nothing was broken and that most of his organs looked okay. His lungs had a lot of fluid and blood in them. He gave us 4 prescriptions and told us to keep him in his kennel for a week or so. So far he has been making it okay...not great but he isn't out of the woods yet. Please pray for Dash. Dachshunds are so fragile as it is and when you add getting hit by a car it isn't good....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bless your hearts. I sure hope Dash continues to do well. Hang in there. Love ya'll, Becky
ReplyDeleteHow is Dash doing?
ReplyDeleteHope Dash is soon well. You all are always in my prayers. Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lois Gray