Thursday, July 8, 2010
Princess Party
Today three lovely princess visited Katie and her two best friends, Zoey & Kate. Belle, Snow White & Cinderella came and spent 2 hours with the girls. They brought gifts, cookies to eat, and dress-up clothes for the girls. The princesses read stories, painted the girls nails, played Candy Land, and played with Barbie dolls. The girls had alot of fun. Although, Kate was very shy...she said that she had never seen real princesses before and they made her nervous! LOL Zoey assured her that it was okay because they came all the way from Disney World. =) Here are some pictures from the day. A big thank you to these sweet college girls who gave of their time to come and brighten the girls' day.












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too Awesome! Looks like they had a great time. All of them make beautiful princesses. What a great way to volunteer, so glad they found a way to make her day brighter.
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had a great time. Every little girl needs to be a princess. Still praying for your family and telling everyone I know to pray for you also.
ReplyDeleteHOW VERY PRECIOUS! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing! Still praying!
ReplyDeleteLove yall, Ms. Julie.
How awesome!! That brought tears to my eyes!! I'm so glad Katie got her toes painted by real princesses!!:)Altough I'm sure she loves for aunt Karla to do it!!
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS AWESOME!!! Looks like they had a GREAT time....loved the pics...Thanks for sharing Christa!!! Erin
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks so beautiful. The 3 princesses (Holli, Brandi, and Brittany) have hearts of gold and have looked forward to this all this week. Thank you for allowing us to participate in such an humbling experience. Katie is teaching us to capture and cherish every moment in time.
ReplyDeleteOh My -- Sounds like it was a magical day. The pictures of the girls are just precious. I love the one of Katie her Barbies and the Princess. You are so right there are still Great people in this world who try to make it a little easier in a hard situation. Prayers for more good days to come for all of you and prayers for the people who are there with you and helping out.
ReplyDeletePrayers, Love and Email Hugs
Mona White
What a special girly time...wonderful idea! All of the princesses are beautiful! Lots of prayers coming your way! So glad it was a good day!
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks like Katie had a blast! Great pics to cherish forever. I get teary eyed every time I come to your blog. I honestly don't know how you hold it together. You are one tough momma...Katie is lucky to have you.
ReplyDelete