Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Days...

Days seem to go by so fast...yet I am doing nothing. Sunday morning was really good for Katie. We went to church at Grandpa's church (Elwood Baptist Church where Grandpa is the pastor)...Katie's cousin, Logan, was baptised and Katie sung "Jesus Loves Me". It was so precious. Katie looked so tired and pale but she didn't want to go home...We ate, took some pictures, and then headed home after telling everyone bye and giving them a kiss. Katie slept the rest of the day. Monday, William stayed home and I went to work. It was nice to get away for a little while and pretend to be normal! Today, I am back home...My mom & sister have taken the little monkey to the park and to do some errands for me...THANKS. Thank you to everyone who has been keeping up with us...Keep the prayers coming...we need all the prayers we can get!

9 comments:

  1. The prayers are comming and well wishes for you all are on our hearts. Hope you and Katie have a good day. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy, may you witness it today. Lois and Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been at Church Sunday. L.D. had told us about it on Thursday But Larry(My Husband) was out of town until late Saturday. I know Katie had to be so precious. She had proven to everyone who has followed you that God gives us all love to share. Hope you had a good day today.
    Prayers, Love and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good day Sunday. I'm sure Katie was so precious. She is so right. God does truly love her. The prayers are happening, continuously, for your family.
    Much love,
    Lois Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing it was to see you guys on Sunday!! I thank God for that. What a joy to see Katie sing Jesus Loves Me. I'm so glad you guys came to see Logan get baptised because I was able to give you a big hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are still praying and keeping people updated from Indiana to Georgia. Prayers from those who pray are being submitted on your behalf around the world. We love you and are praying for you to have strength, peace and wisdom. We love you.
    Bro Don and Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep Katelyn in my thoughts and prayers. My niece's little boy just celebrated 5 years, since he was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma. To look at him now you would never know all the treatments that he went though. God does work miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please know that I, like many, many others I'm sure, are praying for you daily even when we don't comment daily. Hope today is a good one for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in my prayers and Katie could not have been given a better set of parents than you two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your days are filled with loving your precious Katie and sweet Laura Beth. Couldn't imagine a better way to spend a day. Praying for all four of you. God bless,
    Kathy Carson

    ReplyDelete