Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Day!

Just a quick note to say, "Thank you God for the wonderful day!" Katie had a wonderful day. We had to spend most of the day at TCH but that was okay. She was smiling, laughing and happy for 90% of the day. After leaving TCH we went to the Butterfly Center at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Katie loved it. She touched a butterfly and it actually turned to look at her! I was as amazed as she was. But then it flew at her and she practically lept out of my arms! She still isn't walking much but she is sitting up more and is having less pain. AGAIN...THANK YOU GOD!!!! Tomorrow all four of us are going to Houston for Katie's last day of radiation. We are going to go to a Dream Night at the Zoo. They have special exhibits and fun things to do. It is an invitation only kind of thing so there will not be a ton of people there. Please pray that Katie is feeling good and can really enjoy herself. Keep the prayers coming because they are working! =)

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad she is feeling better.
    I am glad she enjoyed the butterflies. I love them too. In my backyard when I am out there I talk to them. They are so pretty. Hope you have fun tomorrow at the museum. I pray that the cancer is gone. Love you guys! Safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praide God for all of you Christa. I am so glad to hear things are better. I would have loved to see Katie with the butterfly I am a nature lover and things like that just amaze me. Hope all goes well and you four have a great time at zoo.A good day gives you the renewal you need. Will keep prayers going for many more good days for you all
    Prayers, LOve and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, God, for answered prayers on behalf of all the Connor family. Please give them a wonderful, above-expectation happy, pain-free day today and a happy, fun night tonight. Please let Katie be pain-free. Please let Mom and Dad be at peace and have rest. Please bless Laura Beth extra! Thank, You. Please continue to care for Yours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Katie had a great day and got to see the butterflies. I pray that she will continue to be pain free and I hope ya'll have a great time at the zoo and can have some fun, family time together.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! I am so happy to hear Katie is feeling better. I know that makes all of you feel better. Have a fun family time together at the zoo. Still praying,as always.
    Love,
    Lois Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much love and many prayers are being sent. I am just catching up on what is going on with you after being gone a couple of weeks.

    Love,
    Rowena Wilson

    ReplyDelete