Thursday, March 4, 2010
AWESOME news!!!
During rounds today, the attending doctor told us that Katie's bone marrow biopsy and aspiration came back negative for cancer!!!!! We are beyond excited. Hopefully we will get to meet with Dr. Russell later today and make a plan for our next course of action. Thank you all for your prayers...they are working! Katie had a rough morning but is doing really good now. IF (and that is a big IF) she does not have fever for 24 hours AND her cultures come back negative for 24 hours we may be able to go home soon. AGAIN thank you for all of your prayers. I know sometimes it may not feel like you are doing much when you pray BUT it is the most important thing you can do for us! "But little is MUCH when GOD is in it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praise the Lord. Miracles come when we ask Him. Why don't we ask more? Praise Him, Praise Him!!
ReplyDeleteOH Christa such grand news. THANK YOU GOD. I zam so happy for all of you and Prayers will continue
ReplyDeletePrayers and Email Hugs
Mona
Praise God for all He has done and all He will do on behalf of Katie. Have Faith in God He is on His Throne. What great news, God Bless you and William. Lois Williams
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!! I have prayed and prayed for good news.....God is GREAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteTracy Padon
Praise the Lord!! I am so happy to hear this wonderful news. It made my day!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya'll,
Becky