Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Craziness

The other night when I found out about Layla, I had been planning to blog about our fantastic trip to the aquarium in Houston. So here is that blog...

Katie, Laura Beth, William & I headed to Houston on Sunday to spend the night at a motel before getting Katie's bone marrow biopsy on early Monday morning. We left after church on Sunday so we had time to do something fun before going to bed. Katie LOVES fish and anything to do with the ocean so we decided to find out where the Houston Aquarium is located. And let me tell you....it is not an easy place to find! But we did find it...eventually...and both girls loved it! We had a blast. The following is my FAVORITE picture from that night:


Katie has had a really good couple of weeks. If you saw her & did not know better you would think that nothing was wrong with her. However, today she has not had the best day. She & her daddy spent the day together. They had a good morning/early afternoon BUT after her nap she was very cranky & whined a lot. She felt warm but not too bad. We are attributing it to having her bone marrow procedure yesterday & having had too much activity in the morning time. Please pray that nothing is wrong with her...NONE of us want to head to TCH! Thank you for your prayers for us & for Layla. From what I can tell off of the blog/twitter it looks like Layla is still hanging in there. When I think of what the Marsh family is going through & how HEAVEN FORBID that could be us in the future I am deeply saddened both for them & us. Please pray for us to be prepared for what God has in store for us & for a miracle to happen! Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious, I could cry thinking about how little children will lead us to the Lord, so that we might experience His comfort in our time of need! God will bless you real good for the time you have and are taking to show yours and God's love to these VERY SPECIAL CHILDREN!

    ReplyDelete