Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week of Chemotherapy Day 2

Day 1 went well. Katie felt kind of sick right after chemotherapy was finished. Other than that she did not have any problems. She was very hyper last night and had a ton of fun with her sister...Welcome to having a preschooler and a toddler! =0) Please continue to pray for us to collect enough stem cells. The tentative date for collection is March 18th. Pray for us, also, as we begin to prepare Katie for everything that will take place in Cincinnati. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm following your journey through your blog and your Aunt Martha in my Sunday School class. Please know my prayers are with you and your family as you make decisions, travel, take care of all the everyday things of life, etc. I'm glad God is there for us in times like these. Give your girls a hug from another grandmother. Grammy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that stem cell collection goes great and that God will wrap angle wings around all of you when the next leg of Katie's journey begins. I know you will show strength during it but as I have said before it is ok to be human just hang in there and God will protect.
    Prayers and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete