Thursday, November 12, 2009

The following are the pictures from last night....


Opening act

Aladdin

Army men from Toy Story

It's a Small World

Another one from It's a Small World

From Pinnocio: Notice the man on the unicycle!


From Beauty and the Beast

Mickey and Minnie

From the Lion King (Katie's favorite!)


Nala from the Lion King

From the ending act

More from the ending

The Snow Cone that Katie HAD to have!

And her enjoying the snow cone

5 comments:

  1. Wow Katie!!! It looks like you really had a GREAT time!!! I always love going to Disney on Ice.
    I can't wait until you come home this weekend. You will have to come over and show me your cool cup. I miss you lots. I hear you are being a BIG girl while you are getting your treatments. I am SOOOO PROUD OF YOU.

    I LOVE YOU--Aunt Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks really cool. :) Katie made a good choice on the snow cone - and looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of COURSE she had to have that snow cone....it's awesome!

    Jessica A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Girls, Beautiful friends and of course handsome Grandad. You are so belssed. Katie looks great and hope she knows that hair is over rated. I am so happy at how strong and joyful she looks and with her smile she is the ray of sunshine in the middle of a storm and your little one is so precious. May God continue his belssings on you all and Katie stay as strong and happy as she looks. I am envious of her snow cone too. The cup is going to be a reminder of happy times. Hope all keeps on this path to her recovery.
    Prayers and email hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see pictures of your beautiful girls. Have a geat and productive upcoming week. Think of you all and pray for you guys. God Bless, Lois, Clyde and Logan

    ReplyDelete