Sunday, November 1, 2009

Finished

Today was not that bad until the end. Katie watched t.v., painted, and read books during the procedure. A long boring day for William & I. They collected 2.3 million stem cells (more than enough). Then they came and pulled out the line. This was a long process (took about an hour total) and was VERY painful for Katie. It took me, William, two nurses & two doctors to get it done. BUT we made it through it okay. We will begin radiation on Wednesday. Thank you for all of your prayers and please continue to pray for Katie's health (both mental & physical).

3 comments:

  1. we are praying......the lauderdales..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are certainly praying everyday and even more than once a day. Kate and I love that little Katelyn dearly- we hope for nothing but the best for her and you all. You and William are doing an amazing job taking care of her. You have amazing strength!! We love you all. Good bless you and your family.
    Love, Lori and Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been out of town and away from my computer but my prayers were with all of you Sounds like things are going ok. I am so sorry for the pain I know You went thru having to help get Katie's line out. Prayers that all goes will during the next step of her recovery.
    Prayers and email hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete