We arrived at TCH at 7:30 to find that they had NOT gotten anything ready BECAUSE they did NOT know if we really were coming...even though they called me 3 or 4 times yesterday to confirm that we were indeed coming. Everything did not get started till after 9. As of right now (1:30 p.m.) they have finished the stem cell collection today. We should know if we have to come back tomorrow or not about 3 this afternoon.
Now time for my soap box..... While walking back to the hospital from picking up lunch I saw a well built guy sitting outside one of the restaurants. He was wearing running shorts, expensive looking sun glasses, and listening to his ipod. You could tell that he obviously goes to the gym to work out. AND he had the nerve to ask if I could buy him a sandwich!!!!! GET SOME PRIDE!!! I was so annoyed. **Okay now I feel better**
No comments:
Post a Comment