Saturday, September 5, 2009

Here are some more pictures of Laura Beth at one year. I can't believe how good they turned out...even if Laura Beth wasn't too keen on the idea. Erica did a great job!






This one is my favorite...such a cute little fairy!




And to think she looked like this just a year ago...my how they change!



Katie has been doing wonderful this week. She had fun with Nana, Pop and Aunt Ashley. She now tells people, "I'm not the sick Katie any more...the cancer is all gone!" I am praying to God that this is a very TRUE statement...and hoping she knows something I don't =)

Next week is going to be very stressful for all of us. We have tests all week. Tuesday holds the most (about 6 different tests). Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you for all of the help you have given us. You guys are wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Praise God for both of your great girls. My prayers will be with you all for a fast,easy and safe week ahead.
    Prayers and email hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christa...OMG...these pics of Laura Beth are adorable. The fairy one is my favorite too. I'm packing up this weekend to head to Houston. I'm so happy to be geographically so much closer to my dear family. I'll be thinking of all of you next week as always. I believe Katie know the truth about what's going on in her body. That's what I'd hold on to. Mary's gonna come over this morning to help with the packing. I'm so excited about the next chapter in my life. There are only good chapters coming up for all of you guys too. Hang in there this week, dear friend Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christa, you believe what Katie told you, they say that children are closer to God, that said I believe she does knows something you don't know...Believe! Mary

    ReplyDelete