We have had a good weekend. Katie had the best day on Friday. William & I took her to Granny's & she played with her two best friends (Kate Hagaman & Zoey Blakley). She had the time of her life. She dearly misses getting to see these girls at daycare & going to dance class with them. Kate & Katie played doctor, ring toss, and babies. When Zoey got there they played some more! The girls had a great day. Thank you God for the blessing of this day. When I have pictures that I took and one's that Zoey's mom (Erica) took I will try and post them.
On Saturday Katie & I went shopping for Kate's birthday present and made strawberry cupcakes (that we still have not had time to put icing on...Much to Katie's dismay). Katie & Laura Beth then went to Grandma & Grandpa's house while William & I went to a wedding. We had a good time & I enjoyed spending some time with some of the friends that I do not get to see very often.
On Sunday we went to church. Katie loved getting to go to Sunday School with Miss Sharon. She enjoyed being around her numerous "mimi"s and having fun. Before night church we had a prayer meeting. One of the things they prayed for was Katie's complete healing. This meant a lot to us and we truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful church family.
Please also pray for one of our church members, Donna Shannon, as she is in the hospital right now due to some heart problems.
Thank everyone so much for everything. Even though we are going through a truly horrible time right now we DO feel God's love & support. He has been supplying our needs through all of you & we appreciate your love & kindness. May God repay you 100 fold.
Crista, Kate had a great time with Katelyn on Friday!! This is all she has talked about. She misses her so badly!!!!!! She prays to God every night "God please take care of MY KATELYN, I LOVE HER AND WANT HER TO GET BETTER - PLEASE HELP HER" She kept asking yesterday at her birthday party "where is Katleyn" of course I had to remind her that she can't be in crowded in places because she is sick. She understood but sure did miss her.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you all had a great weekend!! We love you dearly and will conitnue to lift you up in our prayer!!!
Love, Lori and Kate