Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Fun Times
Katie had a really good day, yesterday, with Nana and Aunt Ashley. She was running and laughing just like she did before she got sick. However, I think she must have tired herself out because this morning she was very GRUMPY!!! Hopefully she will take a nap today and feel better. We go to Houston tomorrow and have the MIBG scan on Thursday. We will most likely NOT be meeting with Dr. Russell on Thursday and instead have a speak with her on Friday about the scan results. Our next course of action depends on the results from that scan. William and I are contemplating calling MD Anderson or Sloan-Kettering in New York for a second opinion. Please keep us in your prayers...pray that we may be able to discern what is best for Katie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MD Andreson is wonderful! My mother has had a good relationship with them for over twelve years (from all her brain surgeries). The staff is great and very thorough. As I am sure you know, they are one of the best in the nation for cancer. Maybe they will have some good advice/treatment to offer. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteJessica Abrego
I am really glad Katie has had some good days!!!It was great to catch up on your blog and see that she is getting to be a kid! But oh what you all have been through just sends my mind reeling. God bless you and keep you strong! My heart aches for you. MD Anderson, close to home and a very good hospital...I use to work there! They really know what they are doing but much like TCH. Love you, HUGS TO the girls Mary
ReplyDeleteSometimes second oppinions are a good idea. I wish you all the best and of course my prayers are with you. I am glad Katie is having days in which she can be a little girl having fun. My prayers are for those days to come more often and last longer not only for her but all of you.
ReplyDeleteOnce again I will be away from my computer for a week so my prayers are with you until I can catch up on what is happening.
Prayers and email hugs
Mona White
Still remembering Katie in prayer for complete healing and restoration of her precious body. May God continue to strengthen you and William and give you decernment in the decisions before you. It was so good to see Katie at Church and active and I am glad she has felt like being a little 3 year old again. Count your blessings name them one by one, count your many blessings see what God has done. I know you do praise God and fully rely on Him. Have a Great day and rest in the Lords presence and guidance on Thursday and Friday. 1John 5:14-15
ReplyDelete