Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A week of tests.. Day 2

Today was a great day. William and his mother took Katie to get her bone scan today. She did not require anesthesia, which is a good thing because that means that she got to eat lunch. Katie did well with the bone scan. She didn't cry but she did get 'a little' upset (as Katie would say). William says that the only time he really thought she was going to cry was when they went upstairs and the library was closed...but then she got to see the large aquarium and was happy again. Thank you for all of your prayers. Please continue to be in prayer for Thursday and for the surgeon who will be performing the surgery on Monday July 6th.

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! I'm glad she didn't need anesthesia & that so far tests are going well. Praying for all of you and a peace that transcends all understanding.
    Much love, Jon, Shelly & Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the blog is sometimes hard to do but it is very helpful for us to not have to bother you and to know how to pray. When I was going through my ordeal, a friend said she prayed my Dr. would not even have a bad hair day that day. So, I am pryaing God will guide the surgeon's hands, will calm Katie's mind, will strengthen you and Willian and give you peace that He has you all in His hands and nothing can take you out. We love you and are praying for you.
    Lorraine,
    ps - I am praying the Dr. will have his coffee, good parking place, calm hands and good hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Prayers are with all of you as always. Katie is such a strong little girl a lot like her parents I imagine. I have not met any of you but keeping up with Katie's progress has made me feel as if you are family and will keep you in our prayers always.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clay and I are in prayer for you as are our sons, Ethan and Clayton. God's comfort and peace to all of you in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Geana

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family and I will be praying for Katie and for her life to be in Gods hands (we are all Gods children)May her surgery be a success and may she have a speedy recovery. Christa, you're a wonderfull mom and I know ya'll have a personal angel looking over your family.
    PS Shelby misses you!

    ReplyDelete