Saturday, June 13, 2009

A day for meltodwns...

Today has been eventful! William, Aunt Karla and Laura Beth came to visit. We had a pretty good visit...however they were here in time for medication and it became a real struggle today! It took us an hour to get her to take about one teaspoon of etoposide (chemotherapy medication taken orally). BUT the good news is that she did finally take it and she got some anti-anxiety medication which has made her ALOT happier. After William, Karla, and Laura Beth left some youth from a local church came by and brought us a prayer blanket. It is soft and pretty...William also brought a beautiful blanket that some ladies from Madisonville quilted for us. So we will be warm tonight!

**I wanted to add some pics from the past couple of days but the computer is being squirly and not letting me...maybe at a later day.

2 comments:

  1. Christa and Katie, I am so glad that I got to come visit you today. It was a WONDERFUL day depsite the medicine.

    Katie, I really loved making the Dora doll with you. You color pretty. You make me smile just thinking of you. I can't wait until you get home.

    I love you both,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you all daily!!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete