Today makes 4 months since Katie left us for her eternal home...Please pray for us as this month is proving to be an extremely hard month...Not only is it the first Christmas we will spend without her here to enjoy it but it will also be the first birthday that we will miss seeing her blow out the candles. As we shop for presents I am constantly reminded of what I would have bought her or that I should be planning her "Little Mermaid" birthday party. I truly wish we could just skip December this year!
***We miss you cuddle-bug! And think about you constantly...
We feel the same way. Everyone says it is time to start a new "normal" and new traditions, and all we want are the old times back. Praying for you folks!
ReplyDeleteThe year of the first is the worst!!! God, however, will grant you the strength that you need to make it through this unbearable time. I will be praying for your and your family even more now that I am aware of all that you face this month.
ReplyDeletePraying that strength and peace be with you!!!
Erin Richie
I agree with you. This is a really hard month. Momma's birthday was Sunday. I will be so glad when this month is over too.
ReplyDeleteMy prayers and wishes for a content Christmas are for all of you. I can only imagine your pain right now. Let Laura Beth take some of it away with her excitement at this time of the year.I know she will never completely remove the pain but just let her ease it a bit. All of you have a safe Christmas and May you all be blessed with God's love and caring.
ReplyDeleteMona
I know I cannot even imagine. May God bless you and your family with strength.
ReplyDeleteWe all continue to pray for your family and we know the lord will give you strength
ReplyDelete