Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To keep myself busy I decided to redecorate Laura Beth's bathroom and room. When in Target I found the perfect monkey bathroom set and a very cute nature bedroom set! So I got to work and here are the results!

Owl wall hanging

Lamp (I got this because Laura Beth likes to lay and look at a book before falling asleep...)

Wall stickers
More wall stickers

The tree! It isn't as easy as it looks to put together! =)
My monkey in her new 'monkey towel'!
The shower curtain
The rug
The night light

14 comments:

  1. Christa, I'm sure Laura Beth will enjoy her new bedroom and bathroom for several years! LOVE IT! When I was little all of my older cousins called me "Mona the Monkey", I still have not lived it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! It all looks great and I LOVE those hooded towels. They are the best. She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa that smile of Laura Beth's says it all. You are keeping busy at the right things. I know the void is still there but when you see the joy in Laura Beth your heart has to warm and become full again. I still Pray for all of you to have strength and healing. May you days be filled with Laughter and nights with warm love and peace.
    Prayers, Love and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks adorable!!! I am glad you are keeping busy. We love you and are still praying that God will give you rest, joy, peace, happiness and sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For Katie to look down and see that you, William and Laura Beth are trying to go on with things would make her smile.We still keep you all in our prayers.It all looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shower curtain.
    And Laura Beth is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious. Thanks for sharing. Still in my prayers.
    Love,
    Ms. Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so cute! I love it! Love you.. Mel & Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! The owls are the monkeys - both super-cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! It all looks really cute. Laura Beth has such a sweet face. Sometimes we call our son our monkey as well. You all continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and fresh! What a precious smile. Continued prayers for you and your family each day. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute. Glad to see you're keeping busy. I pray for you everyday. Monkeys are my favorite too. I know she will enjoy it.
    Love to you all
    Karen Hammock

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just too cute!! You're so creative. I'm sure Laura Beth will enjoy her monkeys.

    ReplyDelete