Just a quick note before I forget....Most of you have been asking what we need or how you can help. As we begin to prepare for the funeral of our precious Katie, I realize that we need some cute picture frames...all sizes but mainly for the size of picture you normally get. We want to put up pictures of her around at the funeral and of her drawings. Thanks for the help. If you don't know our address please e-mail me at
chelle_78@hotmail.com
Hi my name is Brittni Allen and Ive been following your blogs and feel like I know your family. I live in College Station and am a friend of Mona Beth Wagners, if you know her im sure. Im am so sorry for all you and your family have had to go through this past year! Your girls are so beautiful and sound so sweet! Im sorry for little Katie, but she sounds like a VERY strong young lady and has peace with God! Stronger than I would be I'm sure! :) As this comes to an end I pray that God gives Katie the peace and understanding about what is happening and that he will take care of her family while she is gone! And I pray for you and your family to give yall the peace that she is in a better place and not suffering anymore! But of course she will be missed! I have a 1 year old myself and couldnt imagine having to go through all what yall have gone through! Stay strong and God Bless! Ill be following the blogs and hopefully come to the funeral, if its ok.
ReplyDeleteBrittni
God bless your family. Shannon Foss Stott is my niece and I was reading about your family. I am praying with all that I have that God takes your little angel home.
ReplyDelete