Wednesday, August 4, 2010

frames

We want to thank all of you for the outpouring we have recieved in regards to the picture frames. We now have more than enough frames to do what we need to do. The frames we have recieved are beautiful and very appreciated and will be a nice tribute to our daughter. If you have already bought frames you are more than welcome to bring them but do not feel obligated to do so. Thanks again for your support during our time of need.

7 comments:

  1. Hello, i am just getting updated on this situation that your family id going thru, i have onlyread like the last few days and tears have continuted to pour from my eyes. I have a little girl that is 4 her name is kaylie, i feel your pain as parents bc i would be falling apart but having to hold strong for another child. I know that God takes his best children for a reason when they are so young. Ur precious little girl has so many great things to look foward to. My little girls maww maww went to heaven in oct 2009 and i can promise that she will let your little girl sit on her lap and she will read her books all the time. That is the only memory my daughter has with her maww maww. I will defintily be eeping ur family in my prayers and praying for peace and assurance for your little angel. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading your blog yesterday. I have been praying continually since. In your time of sorrow you have shown me true faith. I pray for ultimate healing for Katie and for Peace and Undersstanding for your family. I know you said you do not need anymore frames so now I ask what else do you guys need? I want to help any way that I can. Lord please wrap your arms around this special family this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea who your family is...but i do kno that god has his hands on ur life! There is a song called ill praise u in this storm by casting crowns! Its all i could think of while sitting here crying for ur pain! I cant imagine, and only god knows!!! I am praying for a devine miracle in katie. God is who he is, no matter what! Keep praying!! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am another who doesn't know your family personally. Your story has touched my husband and I so deeply. We have been lifting you up in prayer from the moment we started reading this blog. We are praying constantly for comfort for your family and healing. I know that our God is with you today and will be with you always. We will not cease in praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I too do not personally know your family but I feel your pain that comes so deep within that it can't be described. Your family has been in my heart and in my prayers. May you find the peace and comfort you long for and desire, that only the Lord can give. As from the begining-I will continue to lift you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello im so sorry to hear about your little girl its terrible,god needed a angel so hes taking your little girl as shes the best he could find,shell be looked after and love it there shel find peace soon sweet dreams little child youl be at a lovely place soon with little bunnys that sing birds that talk and sweet little children to play with not to worry sweetheart x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this most difficult time. I just know that she is dancing and singing with Jesus at this very moment. I have 3 children and I will hug them a little tighter tonight! Stay strong and God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete