I have heard the following song several times over the last couple of weeks and it has really rang true for me...thought I would share.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bring The Rain
Artist: Mercy Me
Album: Coming Up To Breathe
I can count a million times
People asking me how I
Can praise You with all that I've gone through
The question just amazes me
Can circumstances possibly
Change who I forever am in You
Maybe since my life was changed
Long before these rainy days
It's never really ever crossed my mind
To turn my back on you, oh Lord
My only shelter from the storm
But instead I draw closer through these times
So I pray
Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain
I am Yours regardless of
The dark clouds that may loom above
Because You are much greater than my pain
You who made a way for me
By suffering Your destiny
So tell me what's a little rain
So I pray
An amazing testimony.
ReplyDeleteLove that song. Praying for your heart to be filled with peace and joy. Also praying that the rain is a gentle mist for a while. You have had enough hurricanes.
ReplyDeleteHope your silence is because God is doing GREAT things in your life.
ReplyDeleteIf not, I hope that it is because HE is PLANNING something GREAT for you.
You and your precious Katie are never far from my thoughts and are always in my prayers.