Just a quick note...
Please pray for comfort for the Hahn family. Keith's mother passed away on Thursday (October 7th). She had had a difficult battle with an illness that had put her in a nursing home. Please keep Amy (William's sister), Keith, his dad (Melvin), his brother (Doug) and the kids in your prayers. I, for one, am tired of having a funeral once a month! Thank you so much for your prayers. They are very much appreciated.
May God comfort you all, especially Keith and Amy and the Hahn family as you let go of another to His presence.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for all of you Prayers for strenght and comfort. May today bring his light and peace on all of you.
ReplyDeletePrayers,love and Email Hugs
Mona White
I am very sorry to hear this. I will keep all of you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove ya'll,
Becky
I am so sorry to hear this. Ashley asked for prayer for Keith and Amy and the Hahn family this morning at church. Let me know if yall need anything. Love you Mom
ReplyDelete