Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010



Today William, Laura Beth and I along with both of our families went out to the Fall Festival at Elwood Baptist Church (where William's dad is the pastor). There was a bounce, face painting, pinata, and all sorts of other games. Laura Beth dressed as a butterfly fairy! She loved wearing her 'tutu' and wings. Whenever she put her wings on she would ask to FLY! It was so much fun. She wasn't sure about the 'trunk-or-treat' but did bring in a nice haul anyway. Her favorite part was getting to jump and go down the huge slide in the bounce. She even stood still to get her face painted (a butterfly of course!) All in all it was a great day.

**Of course we missed our Katie who would have dressed as Cinderella today. She picked out what she was going to be about 6 months ago! Forever a planner. Today, I missed my blue eyed angel just like I do every day. She may be gone from this earth but she is never far from our thoughts! Hopefully someday we will all smile and laugh when we remember her instead of cry in our sadness and grief over losing her...Thank you for your continued prayers for us.**

3 comments:

  1. Laura Beth looks beautiful!

    Still praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura Beth is just beautiful...Reading your blog, I just can't imagine living your life Christa...Prayers for you & your family....

    Belinda Drake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa, we will never forget Katie! We still have the picture of you and William and Baby Kate on our refrigerator. You and Kristi still think a lot a like....Samantha wore a longsleve onesie and a tutu (her mother made...wonders never cease) and a tiera. I guess she did not think about the wings, but Sam liked her tiera!
    Do not ever let it cross you mind that we will forget the 4 of you. God has woven you into our lives nice and tight. I check this website everyday and thank you for sharing your words and pictures with us. Love you lots.....Linda Stott

    ReplyDelete