Monday, September 13, 2010

Sorry that I have not posted in a while...Life as I know it has gotten back to crazy hectic! Just the way I like it.

I got back into town last Thursday. I had a nice visit with my family and was glad to be there for my grandmother. A HUGE thank you to Aunt Marian who took me to the airport and picked me up (especially when my flight was 2 hours late!)

Today was a special day...it was Laura Beth's first day at dance class with Mrs. Lori! She enjoyed it immensely and was hilarious to watch! I don't know how Mrs. Lori does it but she had 20 two and three year old girls fairly organized! I was impressed. =) It was a hard time for me but also a joyous one. It was good to see her having so much fun just like her sister use to! Here are some pictures from the day.





The Three Musketeers! (Logan, Allie, & Laura Beth)

My little mischievous tutu girl!

Laura Beth doing a flip! Her absolute favorite thing about dance class

Balloon Toss: Great fun and energy burner!

Serious Concentration!

11 comments:

  1. GIRL, She is a DOLL!!!! I got goosebumps seeing her in that tutu....so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was me...Erin..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie said that in the first pic Laura Beth looks like William with hair. Tell him there ain't no denying that kiddo. :^)
    She looked like she had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things are getting hetic for you and your crew also glad your trip went ok. I know it was a sad time but was glad you got to go. Laura Beth is such a cutie and in her costume just precious. I know it must be hard seeing her do the things Katie did but just know Katie is watching and enjoying every minute of it with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woops forgot to sign above post
    Prayers, Love and Email Hugs
    Mona White

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christa,
    The pictures of Laura Beth are so cute!! She looks like she is ready for the stage!! If you think about it I'd like a copy of the pic of Laura Beth with Logan and Allie, they really are the Three Musketeers!!
    Thanks,
    Rebekah Hatcher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I figured out how to save it to my computer...hope you don't mind and Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious little girl. Thanks for sharing. Glad you got away, even if it was for a sad occasion. A change of scenery can do worlds of good. Family is always good therapy. Still praying for you and your family.
    Love,
    Lois Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad to see all of you enjoying life amidst the sorrow. God bless all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little beauty. I know Katie is dancing and doing tumbles right along with Laura Beth. We are still praying for you and the family. Much love coming your way.

    Karen Hammock
    Conroe,TX

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the cutest blue tutu thing I have ever seen! She looks like she's having so much fun!

    I think of you all the time and pray you guys are doing OK.

    Love you all,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete