Just a quick note...Katie has had a very rough couple of days. And of course that means that William & I have had bad days as well. She is constantly tired and having HUGE meltdowns. She is very hyper and will not take a nap and then she is tired the rest of the day. We are at our wits end. And what scares me even more is that this is how she acted right before she got diagnosed.
She has taken 3 doses of her medication now and is doing fairly good with it. She hasn't been nauseous or anything. But she is beginning to lose her hair again. This is upsetting to her but hopefully it means that the drug is doing what it is suppose to.
Thank you for your prayers.
My prayers and wishes for all of you. I hope it is her body just adjusting to new meds and that is causing the meltdowns. I wish there was something I could do for you and William. I know it is hard on you both and I just pray that God will give you both the strength to hand on.I Pray Easter will bring Katy and all of you some good times and new starts.
ReplyDeletePrayers and EMail Hugs
Mona White
Thoughts and prayers are with your family as you start a new route on your journey. I'm asking God to let you feel His guidance down this road because He is the map reader and He knows the way. Rest in Him. Happy Easter. Hope your little ones find lots of pretty eggs.
ReplyDelete